Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Blog not dead yet

That I feel like making a 'blog's not dead' post after a single month of no updates really tells a lot about my OCD...

Truth is, for a while I've been in less than favorable financial waters, a situation that only now is showing some signs of improvement. Therefore, no shipments = no dōjinshi to review. I could write about other stuff but, frankly, I really don't feel like spreading the blog's themes too thin, as others cover some areas far better than I could ever hope to. So, save the occasional off topic, this blog is and will be about original, non-h dōjin.

Long story short, a new order is on the way, so expect more reviews of Japanese stuff that probably not even japanese people know about. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caffè Arti e Mestieri

 Strange stuff you find sometimes in thrift shops. There is one such shop pretty close to where I live, and I sometimes wander there to see ...