Sunday, April 24, 2016

Accepting suggestions

In order to broaden my dōjinshi horizons a bit - and also see if I can finally get some actual interaction going on this blog - I will be accepting suggestions for dōjinshi you want to see reviewed. You name them, I choose a few - or one or zero, depends if anyone actually bothers - buy them and review them. So you don't have to, as they say.

Here are the rules:

- Must be less than 21 bucks on Otaku Republic.
- 18+ is ok, but no hentai or ecchi.
- Original only, no parodies. Especially Touhou parodies.
- No furry / anthro.

Post in the comments what you would like to see reviewed. Otherwise, next in line is a piece on my 8-books collection of someone you probably never even heard of. You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caffè Arti e Mestieri

 Strange stuff you find sometimes in thrift shops. There is one such shop pretty close to where I live, and I sometimes wander there to see ...