Tuesday, July 12, 2016

New Arrivals - July

A fairly small haul this month, since funds have been particularly tight - still, a couple of items long overdue are now off my wishlist.





Main piece is, of course, ボドニとあかいユーロセル (Bodoni and the Red Eurocel) by my perennial favorite 平均律 / HEIKINRITSU, his latest and one of his best: a review could come as early as this evening. Four Sister’s & Tea House Story 4 comes from Akira Kazumiya's 世緋亜・摸細工 circle, I jsut rifled through it but the art style is very cute and the book is actually fairly packed for being a mere 36 pages. Last is ルーチカ図鑑 天体観測 by ルーチカ, a non-fiction dōjinshi that was probably the weakest purchase of the lot, mostly due to its very tiny size and pagecount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caffè Arti e Mestieri

 Strange stuff you find sometimes in thrift shops. There is one such shop pretty close to where I live, and I sometimes wander there to see ...