Monday, March 7, 2016

NipPop - English Version

As some may know, I sometimes write for NipPop.it, the web magazine of the Cultural Association NipPop, of which I am member. Mostly deals in Japanese pop culture, media, animanga and so on.

The site has now an English version, translated by yours truly. Lots of interesting stuff, unfortunately my articles on dōjinshi haven't been translated yet but I'll get around to it soon. In the meantime, you can check out the main page and see if something grabs your attention.

Also, NipPop organizes a big event in Bologna each year, with guests and workshops. I'll be of course attending and reviewing - might even live tweet it. Leiji Matsumoto will be there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caffè Arti e Mestieri

 Strange stuff you find sometimes in thrift shops. There is one such shop pretty close to where I live, and I sometimes wander there to see ...