Friday, January 5, 2024

Some Doom and Strife maps

 So yeah, I do make Doom and Doom-adjacent games maps. While still waiting for that bloody dōjinshi shipment stuck in roasting Japanese airport hell, here is a few latest ones:


Strife: Low on Ice

One of those rare Strife mapsets. Requires the latest GZDoom, it's sort of an oddball (really plays more like Doom than Strife itself) but still rather proud of it. Custom OST by me. 




Sewer.wad

Three maps for Doom II, target port is DSDA. Very, very hard stuff - map02 is probably the most difficult map I've ever made. Really stretches a limited selection of IWAD resources. Custom OST by me as well. 



Penelope

A larger, single map all about atmosphere and mood - combat is weird. It's a re-release. Some people really seemed to like it, so you might enjoy it as well. Who knows. MIDI by me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Caffè Arti e Mestieri

 Strange stuff you find sometimes in thrift shops. There is one such shop pretty close to where I live, and I sometimes wander there to see ...