Wednesday, August 24, 2016

August (small) haul

New shipment, and it turns out it's my 15th purchase with Otaku Republic! Those good folks not only sent me a coupon for my next purchase, but also a nice thank you letter along with my August purchases. While their prices might not be the most affordable, I have always been more than satisfied by the service they provided: items are always top notch, everything is shipped in a timely manner, and contacts / enquiries have always been handled in the best possible way. Not to mention they have free priority shipping for orders over $50. AND they speak English - if you're familiar with proxy services I don't need to emphasize how important this last aspect is. Highly reccomended.



This month was a chance to catch up with a few random items off my doujinshi.org wishlist, considering that none of my favorite circles released new stuff for C90. One is an issue of design magazine Plotter, which I purchased because I am a sucker for design magazines and because it contains a contribution by all time favorite Heikinritsu. キスをしても触れあえない by 不明人種 is a full blown manga which looks very promising, as well as featuring a fantastic color cover. Day Dreaming by Koku Senritsuki circle is a short but visually astounding 3d CG landscape illustration book, another thing I am a sucker for.

Reviews incoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caffè Arti e Mestieri

 Strange stuff you find sometimes in thrift shops. There is one such shop pretty close to where I live, and I sometimes wander there to see ...